Monday, March 19, 2007

Putting My Weirdness Out There

Issues with Foods - Jello, yogurt, pudding, marshmallows, and eggs (I like eggs, as long as I haven't cooked them myself). The textures of these foods in my mouth just make me want to throw up ("Like chips in Vegas," Lil' Wayne). I can tolerate marshmallows in rice krispy treats or burnt to a crisp and I do love hard-scrambled eggs, as long as I'm not the one that cooks them. It seems that if I've seem them in their previous, uncooked state, I cannot eat them. Oh, and I can't eat them any other way than scrambled, boiled or deviled.

Until recently, I couldn't eat whipped cream either, but I no longer have a problem with it. (I would scrape it off or have my parents scrape it off the tops of those KFC parfait buckets when I was little).
Ironically, my kids and hubby love all this stuff with a passion.

2 comments:

Dee said...

I love all those things, especially jello.

Enchantress said...

Most people I've come into contact with do. I admit my weirdness. I neglected to put bananas on here, too. I can only eat them in bread form. By themselves, not at all(everyone seems to love these, too).