Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Back to the 90's

That's what I'm digging today on my work Live365 tunes. When I get here early enough and all the VIP members haven't saturated the system, I can pretty much pick any station I want to listen to and I was lucky enough to get this one today. Ginuwine, Total, Snap, Chris Isaak, Smashing Pumpkins...it's all 90's and it's awesome (but making me feel a little old, too).

I am so ecstatic! I've lost a total of 16 pounds and I am seriously floating, today. I feel great and I'm stoked to keep going and get back into the rest of the my clothes. I saw an outfit this morning, when I was grabbing the red dress I'm sporting today, that I wore two years ago. It's super cute and springy and I'm jonesing to wear it. I also have my goal outfit (that's a bit further down the road...the 25 pound mark, actually) that I'm really excited to sport somewhere.

Last night, me and hubby watched Smokin' Aces last night (a friend lent it to him and no...It hasn't been released on DVD yet. I have no idea where he got it.). At any rate, it was wild and action packed. I thought it a bit hard to follow at first, but maybe that's because the volume was down for the sake of the sleeping kids and I'm sort of dependent on caption when that happens and there was none on this DVD. I did, eventually, pick up on the meat of the story and was along for the ride. Alicia Keys was pretty good, for her first role and (as always) was stunning as a bad-ass hit-woman. Ryan Reynolds is in it too and, I have to say, I'm becoming more and more of a fan. If he keeps up with the versatility, this guy will go places.

3 comments:

Dee said...

16 lbs!
wow. Nice work. Have you been able to go back to swimming? (It was swimming right?)
I can't swim. I'm jealous.

Miss Construed... said...

Evevn though we use kilos I know my eldest was 7 pound born- which was roughly 3.1 kilos- so that makes it about 8-10 kilos....

Well done- all that hard work is paying off! Send me an email of yourself when you reach your goal!

Enchantress said...

God's Child - You know, I haven't. With the sickness that would never die, I've missed several weeks (I actually thought about it this morning. How funny that'd you'd ask.) Anyway, I'd like to go on Friday. We'll see. If hubby isn't trying to run a thousand errands, he'll probably be able to keep the kiddlings to I can go.

You should learn, if you get an opportunity. Once you learn, I don't think you'll ever want to get out of the water. :)

rn_buffoon:Absolutely! I won't be afraid of the camera anymore, by that time. ;)