Friday, March 16, 2007

I Must Have Been Nice in a Previous Life

Oh, lovely pleasures. They've been mine all week this week (accept Tuesday, but we were both tired that night). Last night, it was sweet, tender and passionate. A lot of focus on foreplay, where I was amazed that it could last longer than 10 minutes. Seems like we're usually in such a hurry to get to the final experience, we miss the ride.

This morning when hubby called, he talked about his continuing cough and what he might need to get rid of it.

He said, "Since you had your tongue down my throat, did you notice anything? Are my tonsils swollen? Are there any lumps, bumps or bruises?"

Oh, you're a funny man (I thought).

The series of "love" nights definitely helps to keep the peace in the home. As I've said before, when that's lacking, everything goes to hell at our house. Now, if I could only stop TOM from coming once a month (but I really don't think I'm ready for menopause just yet).

The lovely spring-like temps continue and I've noticed people smiling more and are generally in a better mood. We had our office lunch, yesterday which included BBQ sandwiches (shredded beef BBQ on a sourdough roll/bun, a variety of thick salads and baked beans. I saw fudge for dessert, but I didn't eat any.) People were pretty pleased with the spread and they've now started thinking about those in the office who may be vegetarian. It's taken getting to over 200 people for that to happen but at least now it's happening.

No plans for me this weekend. The Gemagic I ordered for the babe arrived a week and a half ago, but I was so sick, I didn't even tell her or show her how it works. I may set her loose with it and give myself some "me" time, if possible. If not, we may make our rounds to the park.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

Miss Construed... said...

Mmmm...not entirely sure of the flavour of those bbq sandwiches.

Baked beans? They go with beef and salad? Personally, I like baked beans on toast with a gooey egg!

Try it if you haven't!

Enchantress said...

rn_buffoon - It was pretty good, but not the best I've ever had.

Sort of traditional BBQ food items for the states: Corn on the cob, potato salad, baked beans, coleslaw, watermelon and all the BBQ meats.

The beans on toast sound pretty good but the egg? I may have to pass. I've got this issue with food textures. I'll have to post on it (I'm such a weirdo).