Thursday, October 30, 2008

What do you think?

My "reclaimed" friend who found me a couple of weeks ago, mentioned in email that the guy I saw in high school is still unmarried and childless. I adored this guy, back in the day and had his focus been different, I probably would have hung on for the long haul. I think it's interesting that he's not attached (not surprising, though).

So, here's a question: for single people dating, is there a certain age where you question things if the potential mate has never been married? My mother has said that there is for her. For her age, though, she's only letting in the divorced or widowed. I guess I would too. If you're over 60 and you've never been married, I think I would be asking, "What's wrong? What happened?"

1 comment:

Tasha said...

There isn't a specific age really, but I guess if you're applying for AARP or Medicare and you haven't been married or haven't been in a very long term relationship I might wonder what type of life you led.