Monday, October 13, 2008

My Sunday Morning



Um, yeah. I'll have more to post later but...I can't even tell you how weird this was...waking up to this on October 12th.

From La Bella Noire...Wow! Another award!!

When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’. (I’m lazy today, but I will try to get around to commenting)

Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
List [if you can and or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. And then, pass it on.

My seven (um, five...there are only a handful of blogs I read these days. Too busy):

Radio Ventriloquist
Miss Construed
Maintain Sane
Fried Chicken and Manduros
Soshallitbe

Ten honest things about me:

1 ) I love, love, love horror movies and honestly would love the opportunity to work on set or help with a screenplay. Too many repeaters around right now. It's time for originality.

2 ) Disco is not dead. It reigns supreme in my car (singing at the top of my lungs).

3 ) I love to cook, but don't have the time I'd like to spend doing it as well as I think I can. Around Christmas, I'm the baking queen.

4 ) I'm not a fan of the great outdoors. Hubby's always trying to camp and stuff, but I believe in showers and mattresses.

5 ) Was totally addicted to the Travel Channel before we ditched satellite.

6 ) I'm afraid of my talent. I've been told over and over again that I can sing, but I never believe it.

7 ) I think, "Lady in the street but a freak in the bed," was coined about me. You just never know about some people.

8 ) I love, love, love to travel and want to do lots of it once I'm retired. I just hope I can afford it then (our economy...does it have a snowball's chance?!).

9 ) I was never in fights in school, but the friends I kept had all been in their share. I guess they were sort of my body guards.

10 ) When I was an extra on a popular t.v. show, I hoped it would lead to more offers. It did, but I haven't done any more spots. I really, really want to.

6 comments:

Tasha said...

The snow looks beautiful, but it's way too early for that. Mother Nature is really pissed at us, she's just doing what she feels like doing now.

Enchantress said...

Oh, it was gorgeous! The pictures don't do it justice. As it fell, it looked like someone was shaking glitter from the sky. So sparkly and clear...but you're right, way too early for this. A lot of it has melted and I'm hoping we don't see anymore for a bit (at least until November). I think I'm being too optimistic, though.

MP said...

I would keel over and die if i looked outside and saw snow right now!!!

Thank you for nominating me!!!

Icey said...

Thank you for nominating me!!! I actually posted!

The snow loooks great from the picture! When we visit OH this Thanksgiving Babe is PRAYING for some snow...her momma? Not so much

Beana said...

I miss the beauty of snow living in the south. I don't miss dealing with it tho.

Its noting more beautiful than wakin up on a cold morning and watching a quiet snow storm.

Dee said...

Thanks for nominating me!!!
I'm not ready to be a bare-all blogger
we'll see how I do with this