Thursday, October 23, 2008

Can't Keep Up!

I can't believe how busy I've been these last few days (must be the busy karma sleigh ride I'm on from the weekend). My coworker (the new one) is busy on a project, which leaves me with the remainder of the job duties. I just can't seem to catch up. My email is at a stop for the moment, so I thought I'd at least indicate that I was still alive and well. Hubby has moved most of his stuff back in, today was picture day for my daughter (last night, I did her hair - crochet braids as usual -but I cut in bangs this morning. She's awfully cute), and we're planning on attending a Halloween party tomorrow.

Honestly, I can't remember the last time I went to a party with my hubby. We had my sorority ball earlier in the year, but that's very different. The object of this party is to dress-up and get as drunk as possible. I will not be getting drunk because I plan on being stunning (well, at least super cute). I don't know anybody that looks stunning while slurring their words and spilling tequila all over themselves.

So, more to come later. I hope to have carving pictures here at some point. We have four pumpkins straight from the patch that need gutting soon. Then, I can toast the seeds. That was so tasty last year!

3 comments:

Dee said...

I've never carved a pumpkin but I did draw on one the first time this year
it was cool
I'm so happy for you and your family

Tasha said...

Those types of halloween parties are the most fun...when I can remember what happened (kidding).

Pumpkin carving is so much fun. I helped my niece do hers this weekend and it's just as much fun now as it was when I was 8 years old.

Enchantress said...

GC - We painted ours for the first few years (lots easier). You should have a "couple's" pumpkin, I think, this year. ;)

Tasha - It was a blast (I'll post in a bit). I remember stuff that I wish I didn't remember (lol!) Fun times! You're going to make somebody a great mama some day. Your kids are going to get to do all sorts of fun stuff with you. ;)