Thursday, September 01, 2005

Mercury is out of Retrograde!

Thank the good Lord, because I thought I might lose my mind there for a minute. No wonder there was so much chaos this month! Yesterday was a great day. I had my real ultrasound and it was confirmed that I am, indeed, having another little girl. She was busy, that little one; kicking and stretching and running from the ultrasound wand everytime it brushed her or touched her on the head. My hubby and little one are thrilled! We then had dentists appointments for cleanings. I love the flouride treatments they do now, not like when I was a kid and the stuff made you want to throw up upon contact. The years have brought along some nice changes.

Well, the babe starts school tomorrow and I'm still having quite a bit of anxiety about it. I woke up at 2ish this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. I tossed and turned thinking about how she would do, would she feel safe, and would she make any friends. I'm having such a hard time with this and I can't quite figure out why. I had a lot of stress before taking her to daycare the first time, so I guess this must be a repeat. Who would have thought I'd experience all of these emotions, just over kindergarten. It's starting to make me a little nuts.

Tonight, we're going to see my boss and his old highschool band play at the park. He seems really excited and we're glad to go and check him out. He's always been so supportive of the things I do outside of work, my whole family is coming (except for hubby, who has to be at work).

Well, it's my time so I'm off...

No comments: