Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I am soooo sick!

Yep. You read the time stamp correctly. I've been up hacking for hours! I can't find a comfortable position to sleep in and the only way I stop coughing is if I'm sitting straight up. What a nightmare! I've already called into my office and said I wasn't coming in. I think it truly blows their minds when they get a call from me at this hour. They all know how I like to go to bed.

My sides are so sore from hacking and hacking. Then, the baby thinks it's party time from all the movement. She hasn't slept either. She also keeps jabbing me in the bladder, so I'm running to the bathroom every half hour too. Sounds wonderful, don't it?

I sat in the bathroom and ran the shower for steam for about fifteen minutes. It helped, but I still can't freaking get to sleep! I'm going to take some more Sudafed (yep. I'm really starting to miss my Nyquil) to try to help with the "drip". I hope I can (if I do doze off) get up in time to take my daughter to my mother's house so that she can take her to school. Of course, hubby would be working overtime, so he can't take her. Ughh! What I wouldn't give for a really strong shot of something right now. And, tomorrow's the first day of dance too. The other dance mommies are going to love meeting one of he extras in Night of the Living Dead tomorrow. Maybe I'll sign autographs.

Happy first day of fall!

No comments: