Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Why can't I find a decent price?!

It's been days of checking, checking and rechecking with no success. I'm supposed to be in Nashville in two weeks, and I cannot for the life of me find a RT less than a king's ransom. What is going on? What's crazy is that just last year, I managed to snag a great flight for my girlfriend (the same girlfriend I, myself am going to see). It's making me nuts! I've got one more day before I'm officially pushing it. I'll be on the computer tonight, checking on rates and praying to God that I don't have to hock any jewelry to go. What a mess! I've been looking since late April with no luck at all. I'd say I wasn't mean to go but, dammit...I've already bought my dress! Fitting or not, I'm going to be there. Perky or not, I'm going to be there (and I guess broke or desolate, I'm going to be there).

The roundness factor increases daily and the nausea is kind of there, but not really. It's still not like my first pregnancy. I'm thinking that I want to go swimming today, but I'm not sure if I'll have the energy to keep up with my totally hyper daughter. Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow night. I know I don't want to go on the weekend because everybody and their granddad will be there.

I'll keep hoping for a miracle with these tickets. I really don't want to pay over $300, but it's looking more and more like I'm going to have to. I'll keep checking, and checking and praying.

No comments: