Thursday, October 04, 2007

Still Churning, but Something's Different

I think it's the endorphins. I've been working out again (more regularly or maybe I should say "at all") and I think it's having an effect already. I've been feeling a bit more like the old me and, dare I say it, I think I'm feeling a difference in my body too. I'm by no means where I want to be, but I do feel like things are starting to tighten up. This is good...very good. Now, if my body could catch up with my brain and I could wear my groovy cool fall duds, I would be one happy chic. Next week, I have a lunch planned with friends and I may just bust out with my new leopard print shoes by Classified (can't find a picture, so I'll have to take one). I'm feelin' sassy!

Hubby and I are still on the outs, but we're planning to talk tonight. I hope we can resolve this drama before the weekend. I hate spending the entire week having him on my nerves on me on his. I'd much rather keep it peaceful, happy and loving...everybody liking everybody.

It's supposed to get down right frosty out here this weekend. The high for Saturday is something like 42 degrees. It was in the 40's last Saturday and we actually had snow falling in the valley. It was a little trippy to see snow on the mountains the last day of September. Most of it has melted in the lower mountain elevations, but the higher portions still look like a blizzard hit. I'm not ready for my big coat yet!

No comments: