Friday, October 05, 2007

Here's a look at our weather forecast from one of our local television stations. Friday and Saturday look like mild winter days to me, rather than fall days. I think my plans for the weekend are to stay in, eat soup, drink cocoa and read with my daughters. I'll probably also end up caulking the basement baseboards with hubby (if he ever decides he's going to stop being mad and talk to me again).

My tummy is still in turmoil and I'm beginning to think it wasn't the batter but perhaps some clam chowder I ate over the weekend. Or perhaps, it was the two items together. Who knows! All I know is that I was up at 2:00 am, hanging out on the throne again. The bathroom and I are in the midst of a torrid affair that I wish would die, die, die.

Read any good books lately? My reading, as of late, looks a bit like this:












No comments: