Sunday, October 07, 2007

Feeling Good

Oh, so much better! I no longer feel like a stomach-extraction would make me feel better. We are coexisting again and I'm truly happy about that. The weekend has been cold, cold, cold. We only got as high as 36 degrees yesterday. It drizzled and snowed, but I loved it! We went out early in the day and drove to my mom's town to see her. Unfortunately, she had plans so the girls and I ended up having breakfast together. Then, we went to Ross Dress for Less where I picked up a new sweater/blouse (I always seem to have lots of skirts and pants, but never enough tops). After we left Ross, we journeyed back to our own city to visit our local Kohl's. Early last week, I received a $10 gift card for their grand opening sale. Our location has been there for years but, as a promotional ploy, all the stores participate as if they're all grand opening.




I purchased a $37 body bra, marked down to $25 for the sale, plus my $10 gift card. I did pretty well, I think. Oh, and the body bra? I've had several since I was a teenager; however, I haven't purchased one for my new size, lately (that's bra size). The above is exactly what I purchased.


Hubby and I are doing better, too. We had a long talk and it seems what I thought was wrong really wasn't what was bothering him. I forget that I'm supposed to be a mind reader and know these things instinctively. Anyway, he went to a friend's event last night and used our new camera for the first time (I used it on my trip a couple of weeks ago). Let's just say, he won't be appearing as a guest photographer in any magazines anytime soon.



I've been OD'ing on the horror movies this weekend (it is the month for it, isn't it?) and had forgotten what great titles we have, until I started looking. This is what I've managed to get in, in just two days:

1. Rosemary's Baby



2. The Stepford Wives (the original)



3. It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown (watched with the family)



4. The Witches (watched with the family)



5. Underworld

2 comments:

Dee said...

ooh
I didn't see the underworld sequel.
Netflix!!!

Enchantress said...

Absolutely! The story picks up on the same night, later on in the evening of the last movie. The location for filming was changed, but the viewer (I think) is cleverly fooled. Prague? Canada? Who can tell. ;) If you liked the first one, I'm sure you'll like this one too.