Sunday, May 31, 2009

Post PRK Day Four (Sort of here...)

Phew! Things are mighty blurry. I'm typing in the dark and I've got my doctor-prescribed pseudo blue-blockers on (remember those?) trying to create this post and I don't think I'm going to get very far. Basically, this is the best day yet since surgery (yesterday was the worse). I'll do a day by day, once I feel a little more confident in my typing.

Thanks to you all for the extra prayers and thoughts. I couldn't have made it through without them. This was the single most bizarre experience of my life, but I am beginning to see the benefits. I hope by tomorrow, I can document what I've experienced and learned right here for your reading pleasure (as if I'm oh, so exciting). Lol!

It's the last day of May. Can you believe it? Spring is nearly gone and summer is knocking at the proverbial door. It also means we're about six months away from the new year. Even freakier! Where does the time go?

4 comments:

Dee said...

hey welcome back
glad to hear nothing untoward has happened

Miss Construed... said...

Just feel grateful that's it's not the first day of Winter, like it is for us in the Southern-hemi!

And that the no-deposit layby's for Christmas start soon...

Six months!

rn x

Miss Bee said...

You seem to be a great blogger. Have you stopped? The last post I see is in 2009. You really should do more.

Miss Bee said...

You seem to be a great blogger. Have you stopped? The last post I see is in 2009. You really should do more.