Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Work Politics and Other Stuff

So much drama happening in my office right now. I don't want to convey too many details just yet, but let's just say the environment is making it easier to leave in Mid-May. Why can't people who are fortunate enough to have jobs have a strong work ethic? Why not buy two, three or four alarm clocks if you can't wake up for work? Where in the recession-hell is a lunch paid for by a company these days?

Hubby has another show on the 30th and wants the family to go. I would love to, but we're not sure if he can change his hotel plans. Also, I can't remember if the Babe has her last competition that day or not. Crazy that each of their competitions have been on the same day.

I've been living through my family, as of late. There's nothing really going on with me aside from the weight loss. I'll be moving through the next couple of phases and, hopefully, regain my former body back. Right now, I'm about six pounds less than I was when I got married 12 years ago. In a couple of weeks, I'm going to start adding my weight training back in (slowly) and tone up. That's the only aspect missing on my new physique. Happy hump day!

3 comments:

Dee said...

so glad you got someplace to go!

Icey said...

Look at you getting your fine on!!

Glad you will be leaving all that drama in May!

Enchantress said...

GC - Me too! I live for travel. If I could just travel with hubby, I'd be one happy lady.

Icey - Yes! I hope so. Hubby keeps saying it, so it must be true (wink, wink). I love my coworkers but yes. It's so enough with the drama. I'm sure I'm walking into more, but at least I don't have to be responsible for it. ;)