Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Hubby is Wearing Himself Out

He has signed up for another show. That will make six total, once he's all done. I think he's lost his mind, but he sees this as some sort of personal challenge/goal. Okay, so when he falls out, who's going to pick him up? He's too damn solid...and heavy.

Have to say that all the testosterone in the house has made me randier than usual. No complaints from hubby, of course. Also, with my new eating habits I've learned that I substitute food and alcohol for the "good stuff". Better to have the "good stuff" than to put those 30 pounds back on.

We're thinking of our vacation plans and reconsidering our trip to California. We were going to drive part way, stay in Vegas a day or so, then continue driving to Southern Cal. Now, we're thinking we should go ahead and put those passports to use. I'm totally game! Point me to the big boat with the swimming pool. If everything goes well with the second part of my eating plan, I may dive in and get a two piece. Wow! Never thought I'd say that.

I made a faux baked potato dish for lunch and it was divine! Who knew cauliflower could be so good. I suppose when anything's drowned in cheese, it's bound to be good. I've made new and unique dishes four times over the past two weeks. It's been quite the adventure.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

My last comment got lost (I think)...OMG another vacation!? He's definitely on a mission. I know what you mean about being randier. I've been eating well and working out more the last couple of months, and hubs is not complaining. I'm gonna mess around and end up pregnant one of these days.

You guys work so hard, you deserve a passport-required vacation!

Dee said...

plan or no plan get the two piece anyway!