Wednesday, April 14, 2010

50 Random Questions

Haven't done one of these in a long, long while. Pass it on!

1. Where were you three hours ago?

Here, working.

2. Who are you in love with?

My hubby

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?

Probably

4. Is there anything pink within ten feet of you?

Yes. A picture frame made at Indy's daycare with a picture of Indy in the center.

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?

Last week.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?

Nope

7. Do you have a car worth over 2k?

Yep.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?

Last Friday

9. Have you been to the movies in the last five days?

No.

10. Are you hot?

Do you mean "hot like fire"? or Is my temperature warm? Yes to the first, no to the second. ;)

11. What are you wearing right now?

a birthday outfit my sister bought me a couple of years ago.

12. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?

Depends on how I'm feeling that day (and how dirty my car is)

13. What was the last thing you had to drink?

Water

14. Last food that you ate?

Miso soup

15. Where were you last week at this time?

Well, right here, of course.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

Shoes for my girls (sandals, to be exact).

17. When is the last time you ran?

Over the weekend, but not far.

18. What was the last sporting event you watched?

Figure pair skating on tv

19. What is your favorite animal?

Dog

20. Your dream vacation?

An all expenses paid cruise/European excursion for like 3 months (with built in babysitting)

21. Last person's house you were in?

My own

22. Worst injury you've ever had?

I was bit by a dog in the face. Fourteen stitches. You'd never know, today.

23. Have you been in love?

Yes, and still am.

24. Do you miss anyone right now?

My grandmother

25. Last play you saw?

Dial "M" for Murder

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?

My charm

27. What are your plans for tonight?

It's Mom-taxi time. Taking the Babe to dance.

28. Who is the last person you sent an email message to?

Co worker

29. Next trip you are going to take?

Hopefully, a postponed romantic rendezvous with hubby somewhere.

30. Ever go to camp?

Nope. The outdoors has bugs.

31. Where you an honor roll student in school?

Why, yes I was.

32. What do you want to know about the future?

If my children will grow up happy and safe

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?

I'm wearing Black Amethyst body spray from Bath and Body Works.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?

Yes, that reminds me...

35. Where is your best friend?

At work in Nashville

37. How is your best friend?

Very, very unhappy with her current situation.

38. Do you have a tan?

Uh, not currently but I stay pretty brown through out the year. lol!

39. What are you listening to right now?

The sound of my typing

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?

My sister

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?

It's been years, but a cop came to help me when I had an accident, last year.

42. Have you ever drank your soda through a straw?

Yep

43. What does your last text message say?

"Thanks. :) I survived but, boy was it painful."

44. Do you like hot sauce?

Yep! Franks!

45. Last time you took a shower?

Last night

46. Do you need to do laundry?

Took care of two loads before work. Today is laundry day at my house.

47. Are you someone's best friend?

Yep!

48. Are you rich?

In so many ways, I am.

49. What is your heritage?

African, German, East Indian, Irish

50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?

Sleeping peacefully

No comments: