Monday, February 09, 2009

More Snow?

Yeesh! It's dumping white stuff everywhere here. I need to go out and measure, but I'm thinking five inches so far. I can honestly say I'm tired of it. I'm ready for spring, bloom and sunshine. I haven't even shoveled/snow blown yet because it just keeps coming down. Yes, it is beautiful but the thrill has worn off.

Did you catch the grammy's? I thought the sound was weird...like you were sitting in the audience, but then hearing vocals was a challenge. Then there's the "missing" acts. I suppose more will be out about that later today.

3 comments:

Miss Construed... said...

Hey M

Thanks for your email; I sent a response tonight. All is well in the land of Oz; at least for me and mine.

Send us some of that snow hey? The fires need dousing!

x

rn

Enchantress said...

Wish I could! You guys sure could use it down there (or should I say, "down under"). Ha! I made a funny.

Seriously, though. I saw the sweetest picture of a firefighter giving a koala a drink of water from a water bottle. His little paw was resting on the firefighter's hand as if to say, "Thank you, kind sir." Oh! My heart just melted! I hope things improve and I'm so glad you're safe.

Dee said...

I did catch the grammys and it was a pleasure to see Whitney Houston but what was with that delivery? It's like she was half asleep in the back and somebody woke her just as she was about to go on stage.
Hmm...