Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday, with No End in Site

It's just been dragging and dragging today, where yesterday went by at the speed of light! I hoped for the same today, but no such luck. I keep saying, "All I want to do is go home and go to sleep, " but it never happens. I am getting to bed on time, now so I guess that's good.

Last night, I was rewatching Kill Bill Vol.2 and I got to the scene where "The Bride" and Elle Driver are having their bitch-fight in the trailer and the disc started stuttering on me. Oh! I hate when that happens. I took it out wiped off any possible traces of finger prints, inspected the disc for scratches and put the disc back in. No luck. I ended up skipping to the last chapter where Bill and Beatrix have their battle. The movie was great, but I hate that I missed that part. Oh, well.

I think I'll take the little one to see Charley and the Chocolate Factory, since she's been begging us for the past few weeks (when the trailers started airing). Everyone that I know that has seen it, says they really like it.

I'm running out of things to talk about, can you tell? It's just so booorrrrinnnggg right now. It was so busy all week, and now this. I can only gather that many people have headed out for the holiday (Utah holiday on Monday). But, we have staffers (more than a few) across the country who don't celebrate the holiday. What gives? Hopefully, I'll have more to share in the next few days. At least more interesting than this babble. The baby is fine and all is well. Happy weekend!

No comments: