Monday, March 02, 2009

More pictures..

Leishi eye pigments:













These are the golds/yellows with one on the very far right end that I couldn't categorize. It's got flecks of pink and looks somewhat bronzey.





These are the pinks. There are four here in the photo that look very similar, but I promise there are differences in lighting and tone.
















These are the blues. I can remember my mother putting blue, matte eyeshadow on me from lid to brow for recitals. Ah, those were the days. I would hope that I'd provide enough trend mixed with class that the babe won't be horrified in the future with pictures I take of her made up for dance.









These are the purples. You'll see the upper right is the one that "gave up the ghost" during shipment. I found pretty purple sparkle everywhere in the packaging. Bummer.








These are all very iridescent, with flecks of silver, purple, pink and even pewter. I think these will make a nice brow highlight or "dust" over the entire eye.










These are the silvers and whites.















Finally, the greens. Towards the back of the row, they become more turquoise. So pretty!

The colors are numbered rather than named underneath each 5gram container. I noticed that I had every number (1-40) except number 19 and a duplicate of 6 (I'm sure a packaging error). I placed my order and wonder, due to it's being a different seller, if the same process works for their company. I guess I'll find out in a couple of weeks.

It's March and around 50 degrees here. Spring is slowly making it's appearance and I couldn't be happier. Of course, for those of you allergy sufferers (I see you GC), I hope the blooming goes quickly for you. :)

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Ooooh I love fun eyecolors!! It's that time of year again to start playing around with new shades. I love it!

Enchantress said...

It's been fun (the babe is excited to try them all on...somehow, I don't think every color is going to work). :)