Friday, September 19, 2008

Time to Tell

Today's the day we break the news to the babe. I told hubby that we have to have a "happy" place planned for after, so that she understands that we still love her, we're still a family and we want to try and make things better. Hubby seems really nervous, as am I. She's such a sensitive soul and I hate to see her truly saddened. I don't know how this is going to go, but I'm hopeful that she'll understand how important this is, ultimately.

He "moves out" on Tuesday and it still seems a bit surreal. This isn't public knowledge. We're not telling our families and we're trying to keep this as private as possible (save this blog and his, if he's writing about it). I'm going to try my best for a good weekend, despite what's ahead next week.

No comments: