Friday, September 26, 2008

My Hubby is Still Here

First, it was suppose to be Tuesday. Then, he stayed. Then he said, Wednesday. He stayed again. Last night, he called and asked if he could stay. Why does he ask? Of course I want him here. He says, "It's still the situation we're in and I should be respectful and ask." I suppose. It's all very weird. He did take some stuff over to the other place with the babe the other night. I'm happy he's around. I hope we can work this out without his leaving. The impending doom of his departure seems to have put a new perspective on things. We speak differently to each other, we handle things differently. I guess he knows what he's doing.

On a happier note, we're going to the circus with the girls this Saturday. I'm to meet him in town (since he'll just be getting off work) with the girls. Then, we'll park his car and take mine to the event center. Then, will sashay over and hang out with the elephants and clowns for a couple of hours. It's my daughters' first circus...I hope they like it.

2 comments:

Icey said...

My babe told me that I don't "ever have to take her to the circus 'cus the clowns freak" her out! Hope you guys have fun!

Enchantress said...

Hey, Icey! Glad you're back! They had a great time (althought my two-year old didn't have a nap and got a little antsy during the second half of the show). The bikers in the "globe" were my favorite. The big cats were funny because one just didn't want to cooperate.

Clowns can be a bit freaky. I guess they are sensitive to that in these shows because they were much more subtle in look the I remember them being. Take care!