Monday, September 22, 2008

One More Day

Hubby moves out tomorrow. I'm still in a bit of shock around all this. We told the babe and she took it just as I suspected she would. She was very sad and her questions were centered on the exact same things I'm worried about. He would say, "I'll be back to shovel snow, " and she'd totally freak out. It's the time frame in which (I guess in his mind) he sees himself away from us. Then, she wondered how often he'd be around. I've wondered that myself, even though he says he'll be here to see the kids. We'll he be here to see me too?

4 comments:

Dee said...

I don't know if you want or at this point but I will keep you both in my prayers.

Dee said...

Missing words is "comments"

Tasha said...

I have you in my thoughts and prayers. *hug*

Enchantress said...

I love all your comments and prayers are always welcome. :) Thank you!