Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Had a Sandwich Last Night...

I think it was the best damn sandwich I've ever eaten...or maybe it's my lack of carbs and bread that had me inhaling it like a crack fiend. Then, I had the pleasure of a Skinny Cows sundae cone. Love those things (and I'm not a huge ice cream fan). Hubby says he'll tweak my meals again after this week (following my cleansing, as he calls it). I hope the new menu includes buckets of pasta. Indy was eating a Banquet meal spaghetti dinner yesterday and I thought I might attack her for a noodle. So, sad.

3 comments:

Dee said...

wow--maybe i should try this--I've never quite wrapped my mind around how ppl feel on a low-carb/no-carb diet
I'm just curious.

Miss Construed... said...

Glad to have caught up on the on-goings of M and Co...

I've been busy packing up and moving...

Chat soon.

xx

Miss Construed... said...

Glad to have caught up on the on-goings of M and Co...

I've been busy packing up and moving...

Chat soon.

xx