Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weird Dreams

I had the craziest dream last night that still has me scratching my head. I was with old roommates and various people from my college days for some sort of reunion get together. Half of the people I was hangin' with were people I would never associate with. Then, out of nowhere, Mr. Will Smith himself appears and starts telling me that he needs me to help him hide. WTF? First of all, where did you come from and second, why are you asking me?

Well, not to be uncharitable, I try to find an undisclosed location for him to hide and succeed. He's so grateful, that he tells me he'll send me something. Then, he gives me his email address. The user name of which? PoundPuppy. Again, wtf? He then leaves the location, shortly after urging me to put him there, then gets jumped by a mob of fans. It's your own damn fault, man.I tried to help you.

Hubby says that, when he woke up, I was wrapped all around him. We usually awaken on opposite sides of the bed...not because we don't like being near each other, but because he's a freakin' furnace and it's just too hot to sleep too close together. Blast his metabolism! When he called me this morning to talk, he said that he didn't sleep well and that he woke up sweating. Wonder if, between the two of us, that's where the weird dreams came from. I'm really surprised that I didn't dream about runners because that's the last thing we did before bed; Watch Usai.n Bolt win the gold for Jamaica. Why wasn't he in my dream? Too weird.

1 comment:

Dee said...

yes. hands down, you win the weird dream prize this month.
All those people from back in the day that you don't even keep in touch with is very strange.