Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Potty Training Blues

That's what I've got. My youngest, Indy, seems to have lost interest in the potty. Woe is me! I really wanted her to be trained by summer, but I'm guessing it will be fall before she's made any attempts at going in the pot. The daycare ladies are working with her too, but where she once searched out the potty, she's now trying to avoid it completely.

I know kids have to do this in their own time. My oldest learned fairly quickly with few accidents, my youngest is having accidents all the time (simply because she no longer tells me when she has to go anymore). I don't want to thwart her progress by pressuring and I've read that kids can have overzealous interest that can just disappear but it doesn't make it any less frustrating.

No comments: