Friday, September 07, 2007

Finally, blonde Pictures


The lighting quality isn't so great, but you get the idea. This is the front part, just out of the shower. It was taken about two or three days after I colored it the first time.






Here's the back and a better look at some of the highlights and curlies I have. Again, my hair is wet in these pictures, so it's much wavier this way then when dry. I have colored it once more, since these pictures. Normally, you would only color the roots but, since I have to "lift" my hair to take out the color, I just end up doing my entire head. The lift removes all pigmentation, then I add the color. It's a very drying process. I usually don't wash it for a couple of days. This way, the natural oils have come back and restored the elasticity to my hair.




It's grown a lot and the pick is making my mini fro look more like a regular fro. By Christmas, I may have a decent helmet to sport. By this time next year, I could be ready for twists and such. It's been such an adventure and my hair is loving me for it. I have growth in places I never knew I was missing hair from. All those years of retouches and too tight braids gave me bald spots. Who knew! It's all back now and thick, thick, thick!



(Oh, and if you've been reading the Enchantress site, my shoes came today and they are hot! I can't wait to meet that goal, so I can sport them. Seriously...hot!)

2 comments:

Dee said...

hey
thanks for the pics
that is lighter than I had imagined.
Very nice.
Enjoy your shoes!

Enchantress said...

Thanks! It is quite light, but I'm enjoying it. It's almost time for darker, fall tones. I'm thinking deep red or plum.