Thursday, August 18, 2005

A Floater in the Pool

My hubby paid for the family to receive a membership at the newly built, local Aquatic Center. So, we ventured over and went swimming last night. The pools are amazing and the one my daughter ran to, instantly, was the pool with all of the aquatic equipment. There's even a waterslide and a lazy river within. There is also a hot tub but, unfortunately, I am not allowed in hot tubs.

So, we're swimming around, having the time of our lives when suddenly, all the lifeguards begin blowing their whistles in unison. We all emerge from the pool, disappointed and confused. No one seemed to know what was going on, until I found a parent who looked like he had a clue, "Someone pooped in the pool". Nice. How long would it take to correct this problem, oh and, ewwwww!!! We decided it was probably going to be a 24 hour issue, so we went back into the locker room, changed and headed out of there.

We went to Golden Corral for dinner, leaving hubby behind to finish his workout. It was a nice dinner and we were only there forty minutes. We returned to pick up hubby from the aquatic center then headed to the store to rent one of the many movies released on Tuesday. Hubby picked up Sin City. Spectacular! Wonderful! I was amazed and hope that they continue with the series. Other than the floater, nothing exciting happened. I will be getting a "mother 2 be" massage tonight, that I am too thrilled about. I really need it. My back has been giving me grief, lately. I hope they have the table with the hole in it. I'd love to lay on my stomach (so to speak) and be comfortable at the same time.

No comments: