Monday, June 29, 2009

Wonderful Vacation...Now, Back To Reality

Today marks my first (somewhat) full week back at work. It's weird and I'm not thrilled about it. It's so hard to come back. It used to be that I would vacation and, around the fifth day or so, I'd be ready to get back to it. Not so much. I could have vacationed another month or two. Seriously! I did not want to come back. I think I'm no longer cut-out for career mode, working, the rat-race, whatever. Hubby thinks I should focus efforts on my writing and I'm considering it seriously. Of course, I still have to pay bills. Can't up and quit my job (God, don't I wish!). Lol!

Can you believe July is nearly here? Where did June go? The summer is racing along at NASCA.R speeds. What is up?

3 comments:

Dee said...

Welcome back!
I guess I'm still in that get back to work mode. After about 3 days I can go back rejuvenated. But after a whole week I don't even remember the way to get to work!
You know, maybe you can find a way to work part time and still make a decent amount of money. It'll require creativity but it's possible.

Enchantress said...

I've thought about that, too. Oh, how nice would it be?!

What will you do after your honeymoon? Do you think you'll be ready to retire like me?

Dee said...

lol
I think I'll be ready to really give this job the go it deserved when I started 4 years ago