Monday, June 15, 2009

I've Already Checked Out

Our vacation doesn't officially start for me until Thursday, but I am already basking on the beach. The sun is beaming down on me and a gentle breeze tickles my face, while my children try to dodge the waves. My hubby and I sip drinks with umbrellas and laugh at the man pulling the speedos out of his crack. It's bliss!

Hubby's vacation officially started on Saturday, lucky duck. He's been around for the last couple of days, tidying up, paying bills and running errands. Actually, I think he officially checked-out two weeks ago. He's so excited! It's fun to watch him and listen to him talk about all the things we're going to do. He's such a big kid.

My eldest keeps asking about when and where we're going. True to tradition? She hasn't been told a thing. Boy, is she going to be surprised!

1 comment:

Dee said...

you're not teling us either.
Enjoy the anticipation!