Thursday, November 06, 2008

When Molesting Your Husband is the Only Thing on Your Mind

I don't know what's got into me! He's been working hard and working-out hard. He's extra sore and when he gets up from sitting for a while, he sort of reminds you of the grandpas who only walk a few steps a week. Yet and still, I'm all over him. He's not complaining, of course. Maybe it's all the damn candy in the house or the cold weather that's settling over Utah. Whatever it is, it has me seeking him out like crack to a crackhead. I gotta have him!

Last night's tryst was fabulous, but I was aching for more this morning. When I woke up, of course he wasn't there. Damn personal training clients cutting into my nookie time. What the hell?! I guess there's tonight. I cooked dinner for tonight's dinner, last night; spaghetti with a choice of marinara meat sauce or garlic and herb sauce (with chicken). So, no fussing over dinner preparation to cut into more time. Oh, the kids. I guess we'll find something for them do. You know, it gets harder and harder to be expressive the older they get. At least the babe isn't busting into our room asking what we're doing anymore. It's only a matter of time before the youngest has her turn.

In other news, I'm nearly done with Christmas shopping. I haven't purchased anything for my mother yet, I'm watching auctions for my sister's gifts and hubby (who is always tricky), is still on my shopping list. Aside from a bit of clothing purchases for the kids, everyone else is done. Hooray! Hubby must be getting into the spirit because he wanted to watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving last night (which we did). Both of us love the part where Snoopy's literally throwing the plates at the kids at the table. We always crack up.

"Toast, a pretzel stick, popcorn...what kind of Thanksgiving feast is this?!" Peppermint Patty

2 comments:

Icey said...

I am soooooooo happy love is back in the Enchantress household!!!

Kudos for getting all your shopping done already. While I know what I am getting everyone, I have not started.

Babe is getting a computer. I am getting her dad the entire Wu Tang cd collection and some Lord of the Ring book box set that he wants. The 20YO will probably get cash.

Enchantress said...

Me too! I'm still after him like a fiend...I think I'm starting to get on his nerves. ;)

Wow! I wanna be on your Christmas list. I'm not a big fan of the Wu Tang as a whole, but I admire the Rza and the work he's done musically for other projects. I think we would be friends if we met in person (sort of how I feel about Mr. Tarantino).

What would Icey like from Santa? I never know what I want, so I always ask other people. ;)