Wednesday, April 09, 2008

It's My Anniversary

A very good day. A very good day, indeed (and it's only just started!). Last night, hubby surprised me with a new, marquesite watch and matching bracelet. He also bought me a gorgeous, 18kt gold garnet necklace (my birthstone). For him? A gift certificate for an 80 minute custom message at our favorite spa.

Tomorrow, we both have the day off and my neighbor offered to watch my two year old (she has an 18 month old and her oldest daughter and my daughter go to school together). I can't imagine how she's going to do with two toddlers. I've already dubbed her a saint. (wink, wink) So, hubby is scheming for things that we can do minus kids. He's totally at a loss, since we almost always we always have a kid with us. It's a real treat! Anyway, happy anniversary to me...here's to another ten years of love, craziness, kids, frustration, fun, and the rest.

3 comments:

Miss Construed... said...

Hope you both have a memorable,happy, lovefilled day.

All my thoughts M; you and the Hubby both deserve the best only.

x

Enchantress said...

Thanks, RN. It was really a great day. I hope things are going better for you. You're in my thoughts!

Dee said...

oh congratulations
that is really wonderful