Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Super Sperm!


Hah! How's that for a title. Got your attention, eh? There is a reason for the title (and not just for shock value, I promise). Hubby had his snip, snip operation back in January. After that time, he had to take in two samples to make sure all the boys were gone. Basically, here is the grade-school description of what happens: There are troops in the hold and millions are made and prepared daily. They wait until they are summoned into the line. There they wait until time for deployment. The "operation" shuts off service from the base, so there are still troops in the line. Those must be deployed before any waring can take place. (You with me so far?)

The doctor recommended two samples; one in March and one in May. Hubby took in his March sample and there were tace amounts. The doctor assured him that the second sample would most likely be clear. At the time of operation, though, he did say he'd check as many samples as he had to. So, hubby missed the May mark and went a few days ago. Um, they're still there. I told him he has super sperm or mutant sperm. They're like cockroaches...they just won't die! So, we're still friends with the Trojans (which we hate with a passion and that hate is a direct result of our two children). How funny/tragic would it be to give up the condoms for one night and get pregnant, after my husband's operation? Um, I'm not going to take any chances.

4 comments:

Dee said...

that is the best illustration ever.

Miss Construed... said...

I was slack on the condoms twice... and as a result have two children.
Super-Sperm huh? I wonder if my Hubby would suffer the same affliction should he have the snip?My Hubby tells me he could mix 'his' in the dirt and I'd still get pregnant.
Unnecessarily graphic...but quite possibly true!
And Not worth the risk- I'd agree!!

Icey said...

I am laughing LOL at this post! The description was spot on!

Enchantress said...

God's Child - Isn't it great? Love google images...love it!

Rn_buffon - Lol! Talk about mutant sperm! That reminds me of a line in the movie, The Witches of Eastwick, where Michelle Pfieffer's character is talking about how she gets pregnant all the time, "I could probably borrow your toothbrush and get pregnant." Seems that would fit you and your hubby, too!

Icey - Should I add that to the line of children's books, you think? Hmmm...somehow, I think I'd probably get letters. LOL!