Thursday, June 01, 2006

Quick post

I'll try and post later today, but if I don't I'm running to the doc for Indy's third well-baby visit. The poor thing gets 5 vaccinations this visit. Yikes! Poor kid. She ran a low-grade fever after the last visit (same number of vaccs). Then, it's home to clean my pigsty of a house. I told hubby to "let some things go" in order to make more time for the family. Geesh! Who knew it would leave my house looking like a hurricane went through it.

Hubby and his friend are trying to make a "play date", so to speak. They want to finish tiling our basement so that he (hubby) can go ahead an finish the trim. Then, we can move all of our living room down to the basement (family room). It'll be so nice if that happens. There's so much room down there! We cleaned it up nicely so, I'll try and take a few pictures. (I know, I always say that but I really will). :-)

Later...

2 comments:

Dee said...

how many vaccines do they give babies nowadays?!
I know I got 1 when I was born (for TB), a few other shots in Elementary, HS, and college Like Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Tetanus. What else is there?

Enchantress said...

Oh, geeze! Where to begin! When babies are born, they have to have their first Hepatitis B. At one month, they get the second Hep. At two months, Diptheria, Tetanus, pertussis, Influenza type B, Polio and Pnuemococcal (they combine some of these in one vaccine, thank goodness). Then, the little babies get this series all over again at 4 months. I'm glad she won't remember all of this (at least, I hope she doesn't)