Thursday, May 25, 2006

Running on Sleep!


Little Indy didn't wake up until 4:00 am this morning. Is it a fluke? Man, I hope not. After I woke up and realized nothing was wrong, the thrill set in. Woohoo! Come on baby, just sleep a couple hours longer and mama will kiss your cute little baby feet. (oh wait, I already do that).

I hate to sound like a broken record, but my hubby's schedule sucks! I mean, it really sucks! It sucks to the Nth degree of sucking! How can I put this...um..it sucks! (This too shall pass, this too shall pass, this too shall pass). I have to chant it like a monk, otherwise I may pull my hair out (oh wait, I already do that...been wearing the ponies and pieces again, since mom put in my perm).

It's getting serious (like not so long ago). When you can't remember the last time you got some, it's been too damn long. I mean, I really can't remember. Granted, TOM showed up in there somewhere and there's not much to be had when it's around but, seriously, it only lasts five days. What is up? You know, I don't mean to come across as some sex starved maniac but, I don't know what's happened to me in the last two years. It used to be that once or twice a week was fine for me. Even if a couple of weeks went by, I was still okay. These days, I'm damn near climbing the freakin' walls after 48 hours. Maybe it's true what they say about women peaking at forty. My libido is on the the uphill climb and I'm going with it, whether I want to or not. My hubby even commented on it a couple of weeks ago (of course, he wasn't complaining).

I found some "love" coupons he gave me, back on Valentine's day. I'm thinking of cashing in. One's for "An All-inclusive Sex Session" another is for "The Position of your Choice". Creativity abound! Some how I have a feeling I'd be put off. It's really quite sad. How many post pregnancy women are this eager to get laid by any means necessary? I personally don't know of one. Most women in my position don't want their husbands anywhere near them. Their husbands are viewed like the plague minus the possibilty of a cure. I could blame it on hormones (oh wait, I already do that).

It's too bad our little date this Saturday can't last the entire weekend. It would be nice to have hubby all to myself, but that's not gonna happen. In fact, I don't think we'll get another weekend to ourselves until Indy's at least two (potty-trained and self-contained - that's how my mother likes 'em). I guess I'm stuck for the time being. Man, don't I just hate feeling like I'm walking into a wall...turning and trying to walk a different direction then, wham! Another wall? WTF?! I guess there's nothing left to do but fantasize (oh wait, I already do that).

No comments: