Monday, May 01, 2006

...just for the heck of it - Tag, your it!

Q: What’s your main ringtone on your phone?A: It was "Prototype" by Outkast but, I changed phones and now all I have are the goofy, preprogrammed songs and no way to download others with the carrier I have. It's called Tumbao, whatever that means.
Q: Whose bed did you sleep in last night?A: The marriage bed, of course (alas, no husband was there with me.)
Q. Most recent movie that you watched?A: Aeon Flux
Q: Name 3 things that you have on you at all times?A: my cell phone, KL or White Diamonds perfume, my skin (lol)
Q: What’s the color of your bedsheets?A: Leopard print, but we change them out about every two months.
Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?A: like, $2. I never have cash on me.
Q: What is your favorite part of the chicken?A: breasts and legs
Q: What’s your favorite town/city?A: Oceaside, CA and ATL
Q: I can’t wait to (till)…?A: Work is over. I'm so bored today! Won't have much to do, until my meeting
Q: When was the last time you saw your mom?A: At 6.30 pm last night
Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?A: Mother's Day, 2005
Q: When was the last time you talked to them?A: My mother? This morning around 8ish. My dad? Who knows.
Q: What did you have for dinner last night?A: Slow cooker, BBQ Stew...ummm.
Q: How long have you been at your current job?A: a little over five
Q: Look to your left. What’s there?A: Two empty cubies. They look so lonely.
Q: Who is the last person you spent over $50 on?A: My daughter (summer clothes)
Q: What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?A: My hubby. I wanted to actually wear clothes to bed last night, so I wore his tank top - "Everybody Loves Dees Nuts" Love it!
Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?A: Yahoo, google, comcast, "Reload", "Maintainsane", "Bruthacode","humanity critic",(my work site), Netscape, and probably a host more that I haven't named.
Q: Do you have an air freshener in your car?A: Well, the carpet cleaner has a nice sent, but no air freshner these days (have to be careful what "scents" are around the kids.
Q: Do you have plants in your room?A: Uh, no. I have cats and they try to eat everything. I do have a beauitful bunch of roses on my kitchen table that hubby got me (pink with red accents).
Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?A: My damn feet. These heels are killing me! We usually dress borderline pajamas at my work, so this is a bit uncomfortable.
Q:What city was your last taxi cab ride in?A: Huh! I've never been in a cab, believe that?!
Q: Do you own a camera phone?A: Nah. If I wanna take pictures, I'll use a real camera.
Q: What’s your favorite drink?A: I'm digging Bahama Mamas and, just recently, Hurricanes. Umm...they make me happy.
Q: Recent time you were really upset?A: My oldest makes me wanna snatch her up most days. Is a five year old supposed to be that devious?
Q: Have you been in love with anyone?A: I have and I am. Some days he pisses me the hell off but, I still love him dearly.

3 comments:

Dee said...

hallo,
just dropping by to say I'm adding you to my blogroll. I realized I had some people on there I just couldn't relate to anymore. but your blog is pretty cool and honest. And thanks for visiting me.

Enchantress said...

Hey, thanks! I guess it happens sometimes but I'm glad you feel that I'm honest. I try to be and I think that you are too. I also think that you're a superb writer...how's about letting go of the fear and embracing that as a dream? :-)

Icey said...

Happt Mother's Day!!!
Never ridden in a cab!? Don't know why I find that surprising! lol

Was Aeon Flux any good? Thinking about renting it.

Girl my FOUR year old makes me want to snatch her little tail up sometimes! Just honorary and head strong!