Monday, July 20, 2009

I've Been Writing

Not a lot, but more than I used to. I've been feeling motivated to write again. My problem is that, in the past, I've begun lots of stories and drafts, but have left them unfinished. I'm trying to keep up the momentum. I started a children's story (a reader, actually) based on the recent events of our dog getting lost and then re-found. Part of it is my encouragement to children to adopt animals from shelters.

I haven't worked on it since last week, but my plan is to do a bit of writing (creatively) every day. It would be nice to be published again...a sort of contribution to my immortality. We'll see where it leads me.

3 comments:

Dee said...

why is it so hard to finish things?
But I know you can do it!

Enchantress said...

Life tends to get in the way. Two kids, two dogs, a husband, a household that needs maintenance and care, oh, and a job. I think it would be so cool if writing were my job. Anything's possible, right?

Dee said...

make them help you write!