Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Girl's Night Out

Easter was lovely and I was glad we had a nice, fairly warm day. The girls were stunning in their little dresses. I got the hair in time and both of them were swinging hair around all over the place (the babe's extensions end at her waist). Indy keeps pulling on her hair and saying, "Curlies! Curlies!" I guess she likes the curlies.

Hubby is completely off carbs and keeps zoning out when we talk. I think I officially know what old age with him will be like. We won't know what the other one is talking about at any given moment. It will definitely be the blind leading the blind, or the clueless leading the clueless. Oh, well. (At least I'll feel loved and clueless.) I'll be glad when he can have a candy bar or something on Saturday. I think the chocolate/sugar/fructose will do his brain good.

Last night, I went out with my girlfriend and some of her girlfriends. We had dinner, drinks and conversation. It was much needed and very, very nice. Ever had a hibiscus? I think it's my new "spring drink."

2 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

I always down for a new drink... I will definitely have to try it!

Dee said...

no I've never had a hibiscus
now I need to look it up