Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Let's Play Tag!

Four things about me:Things you may or may not have known about me in no particular order.
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Animal Hospital
2. Thomas Nelson Book Publishing Company
3. J.C. Penney
4. Cassette Productions

B) Four movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Jane Eyre
2. Predator
3. Carrie
4. Three Women

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Sylmar/Lake View Terrace, CA
2. Daytona Beach
3. Nashville
4. Salt Lake City

D) Four television shows I watch:
1. Family Guy
2. Futurama (Hooray Cartoon network!)
3. Golden Girls
4. I love the 80's, 90's, 70's...I love those shows!

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Wolf Creek, UT
2. Florida
3. Oceanside, California
4. Las Vegas, Nevada

F) Websites I visit daily:
1. www.google.com
2. www.ebay.com
3. www.yahoo.com
4. a variety of blogs I love!

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Anything that makes syrup taste better
2. Crab legs (claws, if yah got 'em...I'm no sissy. I'll open them with my teeth.
3. California Rolls (sushi)
4. My mom's cooking

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a beach
2 Hangin' with hubby
3. On a beach
4. Did I mention on a beach?

I) Four people who I think will respond back to me:
1. Anyone
2. who
3. wishes
4. to

4 comments:

Dee said...

predator?!

*shivers*

Enchantress said...

I know! It's sort of sick and wrong, but when it first came out it intrigued and scared the crap out of me. I've been hooked ever since. :)

Icey said...

I watche Jane Eyre for the 1st time about 4 years ago and I was hooked! Love that movie. I could watch Color Purple and Shawshank Redemption all the darn time! Also Shrek 2...love movies

Enchantress said...

Oh, Shrek 2! My favorite line is when Pinnochio is hanging into the dungeon to save our heroes and they ask him to lie. "Oh, say anything...like you're wearing ladies underwear."
"I'm wearing ladies underwear." (his nose doesn't grow.)
"Are you wearing ladies underwear?" (Donkey)
(Gingie) "It's a thong!" Classic! What a great movie. The third one comes out next year. Can't wait!