Thursday, July 31, 2008

What a Playlist - What I'm feeling

Here's what I'm listening to...

1. Irreplaceable - Beyonce
2. Virgin - Chico Debarge
3. In My Bed [Bugz in the Attic Mix] - Amy Winehouse
4. Take the Box (the Headquarters Mix) - Amy Winehouse
5. Chasing Pavements - Adele
6. Pass You By - Boys II Men
7. Faded Pictures - Case & Joe
8. Ms. Wonderful - Chico Debarge
9. Love Jones - Chico Debarge
10. Honey - Erykah Badu
11. Back in the Day (Puff) - Erykah Badu
12. Femininity - Eric Benet
13. Too Little Too Late - Jojo
14. 4 Minutes - Madonna Feat. Justin Timberlake
15. Mark Morrison - Return of the Mack
16. Can you Feel It - The Jackson Five
17. We Run This - Missy Elliott
18. The Sweetest Tabu - Sade
19. When I Get you Alone - Robin Thicke

4 comments:

Miss Construed... said...

I only recognise two of these; Beyonce and Madoona/Timberlake.

Am I so out of touch or are these just your favourites and I don't know them?

How's thing's anyway, M ?

Rn xx

Enchantress said...

I like them, but I wouldn't call them my favorites (well, maybe Sade). ;) Things are going okay...still fighting the potty-training battle with Indy and trying not to put my soon-to-be 8 year old out of my house (she's making me a little nuts, but I love her dearly). I hope things are better with you. I was very concerned. :)

Miss Construed... said...

Hi M

I've temporarily shut my blog except to invited readers. You're in of course! I've entered the email address that I have for you but if you have any problems accessing the page you can email me or leave a comment here(I'll check back) and I'll try to fix it.

The Babe's party sounds fun, if she gets to have it that is! Let us know all the plans soon.

Take care

rn x

Enchantress said...

Miss Construed - It's not letting me in. You're probably using the Enchantress email. If you'll enter the other one I sent you, it should work. I'd love to see how you're doing. :)