Friday, April 28, 2006

Tagged by rn_buffon

I have don't one of these in a while, so, here goes: (thanks, rn-buffoon) :-)

sIx ThInGs YoU dOnT kNoW aBoUt Me

1. Hmmm. I share pretty much everything that is me on this site but, the fact that I like Barry Manilow and Tom Jones enough to download there music and burn a CD is probably something you don't know.

2. Maybe I've watched t.v. for too long but, I can feel when a television or radio comes on. It could be I'm sensitive to the waves in the air or something. But, I don't have to hear it. I can walk into a home where a t.v. could be on in another room where no one can hear it, and I'll know that it's on. Freaky, I know.

3. I would love to be in the entertainment field, but I fear what it does to people; the corruption, the detachment and the total disolvement of good moral fiber. Very few in the entertainment world can avoid all of this.

4. I've never participated in the use of recreational drugs, specificially weed. In fact, it was offered to me years after high school and college by some older ladies. Weird.

5. I'm envious of how beautiful my children are. I was never beautiful...cute yes, but not beautiful. They are intelligent and striking...their beauty will take them very far in this superficial existence we live in, but the brains will help them understand that there's so much more to having real happiness than that. They are both beautiful inside and out.

6. I'm a bit obsessed with superheroes. The best part about them is that real superheroes are ordinary people doing extraordinary things. Although, I would mind being able to have super strength, use telekinesis or fly. (lol)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Miss Construed... said...

Hi again Enchantress


No probs with linking my site- I always welcome the extra traffic. I'd return the favour(linking yours to mine) if I could- but alas; I'm a techno-idjit.

I like these sorts of quizzes too- they make you think about yourself in a way you might not usually.

After I'd written mine I thought of a lot more- one of which is that all my life people have mistaken me for a boy- I think that's one of the reasons I can walk the streets relatively safely at night- I once had a woman come up to me at a pub and ask me flat out if I was a man or a woman. I was a bit offended on the inside until she said that I was the best-looking man in there.

Hey-I must be handsome- what else can I say?

Have a good weekend too!