Wednesday, May 25, 2005

So, So Sleepy...

I just keep wanting to sleep, although not as much as I did with my first child. This is definitely a different pregnancy. With my daughter, I was so sick and sleepy. I stayed sick throughout my first trimester. Then, things eased up . During my first, I also had terrible back pain (my daughter decided it would be a great idea to sit on my syatic nerve). Oh, nothing I did helped. I brought in one of those heated, chair back massagers, a heating pad (which I'd crank up to high). It helped, but the pain was always there, nagging away. The sucky part was that it shot from my lower back all the way down my leg. Ughh! Thank goodness this baby hasn't chosen to do the same thing. I'd be in serious stress right now.

I had curry for dinner last night with veggies and brown rice. It was so good! Normally, I'd be sucking down the water to help with the spicy kick, but I was fine. My taste buds are changing again, I guess. I know they are because I had a bite-sized musketeers bar and about five minutes later was so nauseated. Oh, no! What will I do without sugar?! I thought it was just a fluke, but then I thought back to the other times I felt nauseated and each time, it was after eating something with sugar.

I went to my daughter's dance recital last night. She was so cute! They danced to "Whole Lotta Shakin'", "Hi, Ho", and "Walk the Dinosaur". I took some mpegs that I'll try to share on this site (we'll see how it goes) If I can't share the mpegs, I'll at least share a picture or too. This was her last recital for a bit, since she starts Kindergarten this fall. I'm trying to adjust and so is she. She's already said, "I'll be scared to be with all the new kids". Oh, my heart just broke. I'll be helping her with making the transition this summer. She's very social, but also very sensitive. My sweet little babe.

No comments: