Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Inner Beauty/Outer Beauty

The workouts are still going strong and I've got the soreness to prove it. I have to keep reminding myself that the weight may not come off as quickly as with the "rounds" I did, but my body will be taught, tight and tone. That's enough to motivate patience. I can see an ever so slight difference in my physique already. It will be wonderful when the muscle tone and definition returns. Mirror, be my friend! I'm feeling really good and enjoying the endorphin rush I get each morning. I've now intensified my training to include morning and afternoon workouts.

Z's birthday celebration has been tough to plan this year, what with our moving a week after and being in an apartment. Hubby called to tell me that he will be off, so we'll have two cars to transport kids. My car will hold four bodies, aside from the driver, fairly comfortably. We plan to have the party-goers have lunch and treats at our apartment. After which, we will take them to a pre-determined amusement place where they'll play, play, play then get picked up by their parents. She should enjoy herself.

Twelve is the magic age to begin the make-up process. She's allowed to wear powder and lipstick (just as I did) at this age. I can't count how many stores I drove around to, in order to try and find her shade of powder. Utah is lacking in the ethnic front (unless you happen upon a bargain basement store that has miships or something). I ended up ordering her powder from the Black Opal site. By the way, ladies, order $35 or more and get free standard shipping along with a year's subscription to Essence magazine. Sweet!

I'm still unemployed and not feeling the least bit bad about it. We've been traveling and enjoying the summer as a family. I've also been spending lots of time with my kids. The packing will begin in full force next week and I am not looking forward to it; however, I am happy I'll be able to contribute more with the move this time around. Two years in our next apartment, then we'll be house hunting again. Hooray!

No comments: