Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Change of Venue

We are preparing our house for potential buyers. I'm conflicted, but I don't feel nearly as bad about this as I did when I sold my car. Is that weird? Maybe it's because I really know it's time to leave. We've been here ten years. That's longer than I've ever lived in any one place in my life yet, I'm doing okay.

I'm sort of looking forward to a new place (we're going to rent for a while, then possibly buy again in a few years) and to all the new memories we'll create. Will I miss this place? Sure, but it's not going to make or break me. I hope that wherever we end up we'll just be happy and make good strides forward for our family. Then, whenever we do buy again, we live somewhere that's 100Xs better (physically and spiritually) and allows us to grow without being a burden. You know; just right for us.

No comments: