Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Anniversary Getaway

Hubby has planned a little anniversary getaway for us, later this month. I'm so excited! It will be the first time we've gotten away without the kids in a coon's age. Friends of his are going to keep both of our girls. I'm still reeling over that! Hooray! "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

We've decided to go somewhere neither one of us has ever been before; Lava Hot Springs. I'm anxious to see these springs, the Portneuf river and remnants of the Oregon trail. It should be a fun trip with lots of photo opportunities. Maybe hubby will even let me video tape him. Uh, okay. Well, here's to hoping

I love having trips to look forward to. A side dream is to have one getaway to look forward to each month. It doesn't have to be out of state, but somewhere unique and away from the everyday of life. Perhaps, in the future, my "away" will be to far off places. Again, here's to hoping.



No comments: