Monday, May 16, 2011

A Long, Tiring Day Gets Better

This is my easy week for work (less calls), but the days are longer. I finished my last call after 6, then had to run to the grocery store for hubby's asparagus. While there, I picked up frozen meals for Indy's lunch this week. I'll be so happy to eat regular food again, soon. It was hard staring at all the pasta dishes she picked out. Oy!

Dance classes for adults. Where are they? I'm not talking about ballroom classes for those who are rhythmically challenged. I'm talking about a true, honest to God dance class for folks my age. I need one! What happen to all the Arthur Murray dance studios? Did they just leave Utah or have they completely gone defunct? I need a class and I need it now!

Swim season may get here, but I'm not sure. It just seems like winter just won't die around here. It's supposed to rain the rest of the week with temperatures in the 40's and 50's. What happen to our lovely 70 degree days? Rain is beautiful, but I'd like it much more if it were raining and 72 outside. At least then I could play in it.

1 comment:

Dee said...

have you already tried craigslist? You might be able to find a one-on-one instructor

and we too are having a remarkably chilly spring