Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Musical Gift for the Decade

I was so delighted when I received this video in my inbox, yesterday. Another ten years, Sade? Really? I suppose quality work and art takes time but a decade between each new album from someone like her is like cruel and unusual punishment. I've already told hubby that if she decides to tour with this album, we'll have to find a way to go (with Lover's Rock, she hit Vegas as a venue close to us). Another ten years and she'll definitely sound different. Along with other factors, age changes your singing voice the most.

She's still stunning and in fabulous shape. It should make me green with envy, but I'm actually just admirably impressed. I think her lifestyle keeps her so vibrant. We should all take a lesson. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I looooove Sade. I love it that she comes out with new music when she feels like it. She doesn't bend from the pressure of the record company. She has aged so gracefully...she still looks like she did back in the 80s. I can stand to learn a lot from her lifestyle.