Monday, January 09, 2006

Red Walls Equal Havoc in my Kitchen

Just a few pictures of my poor, pitiful dining room/kitchen. Will it ever look normal again? Just like my body, I'm beginning to wonder...



From the nursery, my dining room an explosion of crap (notice the Halloween tablecloth...that's so sad).

From the back french doors...more of the explosion.

The back wall of my living room. The color is much richer than the picture shows.


From the garage door entry, this is the wall that separates the living room and the kitchen.

4 comments:

Icey said...

From the looks of it your husband was putting in some work huh!!

Dee said...

I love that hat in the 3rd pic, just kinda hanging out in all the mess like ,
hey, it's cool.

Icey said...

No posts equal new baby??

Enchantress said...

Icey - He sure was...man,what a wreck! Thankfully, my house looks like a house again. :-) (Oh, and you're right! The baby is here! Yeah!!!

god's child - I didn't even notice the hat, but that's too funny! You know, that's a golf hat...hubby wears it to mow the lawn. He thinks he looks pretty cool with no shirt on and that hat. :-)