Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wishing for Sunny Days, Cool Sand and Beaches

I guess global warming is doing it's thing because we are getting slammed with storms. One after another...and it's been that way for weeks! Last night, a new storm came in promising 4 to 6 inches before the day was done. Tomorrow, will have a mini break, then the next storm arrives to bring on more snow. And that's the pattern for the next couple of weeks. I feel like I'm having a torrid affair with the snow-blower. (We're talking about taking it to the next level. Yowza!)

So, I'm fantasizing lately. Picture it; a beautiful, pristine beach with gorgeous white sand; waves lapping at the shore while warm breezes blow through tall palms. Cabanas adorn the coastline with personal wait staff. Then, there's me. Soaking up the sun and sipping some exotic, fruity, umbrella adorned drink, nibbling the fruit decorating the sides of the glass. No worries, no stressors, no problems, (no shovel or snow blower). At my vacation home, a sumptuous seafood dinner awaits along with an amazing, romantic evening with my hubby. These are pics that have circulated the web over and over but I think they help paint my fantasy quite well.

No comments: