Monday, September 18, 2006

Way too Bitchy

That's been me, lately...and it's not even "that time of the month". Just being mean for the sake of being mean, I guess. I don't wanna be mean, but it just comes out. Then, I'm all, "Where did that come from?" I'm surprised my hubby is still hangin' in there, sometimes.

My oldest was on the phone with her dad, just before I put her to bed. Here was her side of the conversation, "Daddy, why doesn't the police place give you a different job so you can work during the day and get some rest at night?" Children are so perceptive, maybe a little too perceptive. I'm obivously too selfish, always singing the, "Woe is me!" blues when I don't have enough time with him. She's certainly feeling it, too.

The baby (my youngest) has now decided that moving forward may not be such a bad thing after all. We saw her move several inches forward, yesterday and today. She's also grabbing things to pull up on. Man, where did the time go?

5 comments:

Dee said...

you know what I've been thinking lately--what if the bitchy me is who I really am and the sweet/sensitive/caring side is just an evolutionary adaptation to get men to stick around and help women reproduce?

Enchantress said...

You know, it can't be...I just have to believe that. In which skin do you feel the most comfortable? I think I'm more at peace and at my happiest when I'm the sweet girl. The bitchy side is totally like my "Id" in the cartoons? It's the little devil encouraging the bad, but the middle me always listening to the "Angel", trying to do the right thing.

Dee said...

that just goes to show the real you is a sweetheart! That's good.

When I'm bitchy, I feel so alive. I don't know. I guess I have something to think about now.

Miss Construed... said...

Hey

I too like to think that I'm fun loving happy and spontaneous.

My Hubby, on the other hand, would whole-heartedly disagree with everything I just said!

It was just one of those days hey?

:)

Enchantress said...

Yeah, I think so. I also am starting to think that I'm still full of prego hormones that just won't die. Why won't they leave already? Hair is growing in crazy places and I'm emotional all the time. Where's that magic pill when you need it? :-)