Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sniffle sniffle, cough cough

I don't know what this is I have, but it ain't good. Yuck! I feel like the mucus is taking over my body like, invasion of the body snatchers or something. It came on yesterday morning, as I was logging onto my computer to work from home. The weather is still really hot, but different...hints of fall kissing the wind. I love fall and can't wait for it to get here.

Hubby and I had a rough weekend, that got considerably better towards the end; same old stuff, different days. His schedule, our lack of time together, communication breakdown, affection wasteland. All were addressed yet again. Promises were made. All we can do is hope for better.

I've got to draft a proposal for a schedule I've concoted for the next 8 months, I guess. School begins tomorrow and we have no before and after care for the babe. The neighbors weren't able to help and the summer school teacher hasn't called back with any suggestions. I'm hoping my boss-man is cool with it, until we can come up with something else. He's not here, so empowering myself to just do it the next few days, feels a little strange. I really don't have any other alternatives, unfortunately. I suppose if he comes back and is ultra pissed and fires me, I'll have to deal with it. It's never easy for me, dang it. So many people just seem to have things fall in their laps but that just isn't the case for yours truly. I don't know if it ever will be but, oh well. It is what it is.

3 comments:

Dee said...

yay fall!
feel better soon!
Just think, corduroy, and jewel tones. Sigh. Wool.
*shivers with delight*

Icey said...

Yall cann keep ALL of that cold fall weather mess! Give me the humidity!!

Enchantress said...

Oh, I love the seasons. In California, I didn't know there was such a thing. Christmas day? I would hall all my crap outside to play. There's just something about the leaves changing and yes! The awesome fall clothing (now, if I can just get back into mine)...

Humidty! I got enough of that in Nashville.However, I do miss what it does for my skin. I think Utah is aging me at light-speed!